If you are looking for an original, reasonably priced commissioned painting, you have come to the right place. I love working with other people’s ideas just as much as I enjoy working with my own. I have created dozens of commissioned pieces, and they presented great opportunities to be versatile with my work.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Contact me with your idea or request. If necessary, send me any reference photos of what you want me to paint. You can also include photos of your interior so I can make color suggestions on your future piece.
- I will provide you with a quote, and/or a price list of various canvas sizes.
- You place an order for the commission by providing me with a 1/2 deposit (the rest to be paid upon approval of your finished work).
- I begin working! My typical turnaround time varies based on the size and amount of detail in your painting and can be anywhere from 3 weeks to a couple of months.
- As I am working on your piece, I periodically e-mail you photo updates of the progress. This way you are able to see how the colors and composition are evolving, and can tell me if any corrections or adjustments have to be made.
When your painting is completed, I will e-mail you a final photo (or photos) for your last approval.
- The painting dries, I varnish it and frame it (if requested). We settle up with the remaining balance, the painting gets shipped to you (or pick-up in my studio can also be arranged).
- You hang the piece on your wall and invite all your friends over for a viewing!
COMMISSIONED PAINTING RATES START AT $300.
Unless otherwise agreed, Shirley Seguin Fine Art retains both intellectual and reproduction rights to all images painted on commission.